Proudly showcased in
Why do you need it?
VenturesList is designed to help early-stage founders navigate the most essential investment knowledge.
What exactly is it?
It brings together more than 863 useful tools, articles, case studies, glossaries, investor catalog, and more.
How does it work?
Read basic content for free. Unlock premium to get full access, advanced resources, and monthly updates.
Start reading VenturesList
Accredited investors are individuals or business entities that are allowed to trade securities not registered with financial authorities.
Bridge financing is a interim financing option used by companies and other entities to consolidate their short-term positions until long-term financing options can be arranged.
Indemnity is a form of comprehensive insurance compensation for damages or losses. When the term compensation is used in the legal sense, it can also mean exemption from liability.
Mezzanine financing is a mixture of debt and equity financing. Usually after the venture capital company and other senior lenders are repaid, if a default occurs, the lender is granted the right to convert into the company's equity.
The term sheet is a non-binding agreement that shows the basic terms and conditions of the investment. The glossary is the template and basis for more detailed legally binding documents.
The option pool includes stocks reserved for employees of private companies. The option pool is a way to attract talented employees to a startup if employees help the company do well enough to go public, they will receive stock compensation.
Vesting is a legal term that means the right to confer or earn current or future payments, assets or benefits. When employees have inalienable rights to stock incentives provided by their employers.
Get premium access to unlock 93 more
Get premium access!
Learn from a growing library of startup investment insights
Is VenturesList for me?
VenturesList is designed for early-stage founders and startups who want to raise funds. You will find the library useful for setting up funding strategies, understanding venture capital bubbles, and accessing all the essential tools.
Why only showcase investors from the APAC & MENA region?
There are two reasons. 1. You can easily find many investor databases outside of APAC & MENA, such as PitchBook and Mattermark. Using VenturesList, it can provide you with a complete directory. 2. Investors in APAC & MENA have high intentions to participate in deals internationally.
Is this really worth my money?
$29 represents a few cups of coffee. You can save hundreds of hours of searching and organizing such a library of startup investment insights. Most importantly, you will receive updates on the latest resources every month.
Can I share VenturesList publicly?
No. You cannot share the entire library publicly. This library is for personal use only. If you want to enjoy content with your friends, we are happy to provide multiple access rights.
Stay in the loop
Get notified for the latest investment insights on VenturesList
Terms and conditions
1. IntroductionThese Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.This Website is not for use by any minors (dened as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you are a minor.2. Intellectual Property RightsOther than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, VenturesList and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,3. RestrictionsYou are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and VenturesList may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are condential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.4. Your ContentIn these Website Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant VenturesList a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. VenturesList reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.5. No warrantiesThis Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and VenturesList makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.6. Limitation of liabilityIn no event shall VenturesList, nor any of its ocers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and VenturesList, including its ocers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.7. IndemnificationYou hereby indemnify to the fullest extent VenturesList from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.8. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.9. Variation of TermsVenturesList is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees t, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.10. AssignmentVenturesList shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.11. Entire AgreementThese Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between VenturesList and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.12. Governing Law & JurisdictionThese Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in California for the resolution of any disputes.